Don't fancy the last leg in your multiple bet? Cash Out and take control of your bets! Cash Out your multi bet early and take a payout on your bet before all the events on your multiple are settled. With Cash Out, you can take early payout and get a portion of your bet back before all events are settled.
Remember the following when choosing Cash Out:
1. Cash Out is only available on multiple bets when you have at least one winning selection on your ticket.
2. The remaining selections or matches on your ticket must not have started.
3. Once you choose to accept Cash Out, your bet is considered settled and closed and your original bet and payout are no longer valid
4. Once the Cash Out procedure is complete, you will not be able to cancel it.
5. If you do not fufill all requirements for Cash Out, the system will reject your request.
6. Playa Bets cannot guarantee that the Cash Out feature will be available on each of your bet selections.
7. Cash Out cannot be used on system bets as well as bets taken with bonus money.
8. Learn how to use Cash Out here: How to Cash Out
1. The Playa Bets Cash Out feature provides you with the possibility to make a return from your wagered bet(s) before your mutliple bet has finished. Such pay-out requests will then be priced according to the actual market value (odds) of the subject bet(s) offered at the moment of the Cash Out request initialization.
2. The Playa Bets Cash Out feature is available on multiple bets when at least one of your selections on your ticket have won and the remaining selections have not yet started. Cash Out is not available on single bets or in-play.
3. When initiating Cash Out, there will be a time delay occurring before the Cash Out request is accepted. However, should a price (odds) changes or a market is suspended during that inter-period, the Cash Out request may be rejected.
4. Before processed and settled, each Cash Out transaction requires your previous and explicit request. If the Cash Out request is successfully processed, this will be displayed and the bet is immediately settled. To that end, the actual final result of the original bet will no longer have any impact on the amount of money paid out via the Cash Out feature.
5. The Cash Out amount offered at any time stands for the total amount to be returned to your user account at Playa Bets, priced at the fair market value of the bet selection at the moment of initialization of the Cash Out request, provided that the Cash Out request is mandatorily initiated and accepted on your behalf, and the transaction successfully processed, in the manner stipulated in the contents of these Terms. Once the request for Cash Out has been approved, your ticket becomes winning in accordance with the rules and you will not be able to cancel the transaction. Once you choose to accept a Cash Out, your initial bet is considered settled and closed and will no longer appear in your Open Bets. At this point you won’t have the chance to win anything else off that bet.
6. Playa Bets cannot guarantee that the Cash Out feature will be available on each of your bet selections. The Cash Out option will not be available when a market is suspended. Playa Bets will not be held liable and responsible in case the Cash Out feature is not available due to technical failures, interruptions or omissions, whereas in that case, the bets will stand as originally placed.
7. Playa Bets reserves the right to partially or completely, at any time, amend, suspend or remove the applicability of the Cash Out feature for any event, fixture, market or customer. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
8. Playa Bets reserves the right to remove all or part of the Cash Out feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or group of customers is misusing Cash Out by frequently using the feature to take advantage of pre-event price movements and closing their bets through the Cash Out feature before the event has started.
9. Playa Bets reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash Out bet(s) if such bet(s)/ market are settled in error.
10. Customers using the Cash Out feature in a Playa Bets retail betting shop are required to sign a register accepting the Cash Out payment and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
11. Cash Out is not valid on system tickets or on tickets that inlcude active promotions.
Bet R10+ on Sports from 06 September to 04 October to enter the lucky draw!Read more...
Get 15% back in bonus money on all deposits made during Happy Hour!Read more...
Get 15% back in bonus money on your 1st deposit on public holidays!Read more...